What we track
We do not use any intrusive cookies on the Websites to collect your personal information. We use industry standard third party cookies such as Google Analytics to track your behavior online and gain statistical information at an aggregated level in the following ways:
- We track the number of visits to the Website, where each visitor came from (i.e. the website you visited prior to coming to the Website) and where each visitor goes to from the Website (i.e. the website you visit after leaving ours).
- A cookie is stored on your device for no longer than one (1) year which is linked to your IP address. Cookies are small text files that your web browser stores on your device. This allows us to track whether you return to the Website.
How to manage cookies
You may refuse to accept cookies by making the appropriate selection on our cookie notification banner or by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the storing of cookies. This will remove all details from the cookie. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website or use certain functionality.
To delete the already saved cookies by this website please click here: Delete Cookies
Throughout your journey on the Website you may also notice content from third parties. We may also offer you the opportunity to further engage with us and share information with others using social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. This content is added so we can keep you up to date with carefully selected information that you may find relevant or of interest, however this can result in these third party providers storing additional cookies on your device that we have no control over. Consequently, we suggest you check the websites of any such third parties and their privacy policies for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
Cookies used on ifaistus.gr
The Website may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these third party websites please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie polices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites.
Below are examples of the cookies used by ifaistus.gr including details on their purpose and other information you may find useful. Please note however that if you choose to access third party sites through ifaistus.gr that the cookies listed below may not form a comprehensive list.
- Type: 3rd party from Google Inc.
- Purpose: Google analytics sets cookies to enable us to track the usage of pages and services on our sites.
- What data is held: Visit duration, page views, location, operating system, browser, entry path, no. of visit
- Link to personal data: No
- Type of cookie: Persistant
- Third party cookies: Yes, Google Inc.
- Third party policy: Link
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com